Wouldn't you like a D-Link IP Camera Viewer app that makes finding and viewing your D-Link cameras quick and easy?
OWLR's free D-Link IP Camera Viewer is uniquely designed to support the D-Link Family of IP Cameras with a focus on home (e.g., baby monitor, home security) and office use (store security).
Some of our user's favourite features include:
CAMERA AUTO DISCOVERY
Our smart auto-discovery feature detects your D-Link camera and makes it easy to view with minimal effort. Once added, only YOU can view your D-Link camera from your D-Link IP Camera Viewer app.
DYNAMIC DNS / HOSTNAME SUPPORT
Use the Manual Add feature and choose to add a hostname to use Dynamic DNS to view your in-home D-Link camera from the outside world.
ADD YOUR OWN PUBLIC WEBCAMS
Want to see your favorite traffic cams? OWLR supports publicly-accessible web cams (currently MJPEG only) using a URL to view the webcam on your Demo Camera Channel.
MORE FEATURES COMING!
We are furiously adding new features every week based on user feedback. audio, iPad support, whatever - send us your feedback at hootie.co/owlr-users-suggest and we will respond with more information.
We are available at owlr.uservoice.com or email@example.com
D-Link IP Camera Viewer App by OWLR Features:
- Autodiscovery of D-Link cameras (no IP address necessary)
- Supports manual install of D-Link IP cameras
- External access to camera if UPnP is enabled on your router
- DDNS and hostname support
- Public webcams support (Featured/Favourites)
- MJPEG and RTSP video support
- Audio Listen for cameras (if we support)
- Easy to use PTZ features
- Mirror and Flip video views
- Keep Screen Alive available
OWLR respects you and your privacy:
- All camera passwords stay on your phone, not in our servers
- All camera feeds are only available to you and yours that you share with
- When the app goes into the background, the video feed stops
KNOWN SUPPORTED CAMERAS (OCT 2015):
D-Link Network Cameras
DCS-930L (Cloud Camera 1000)
DCS-932L (Cloud Camera 1100)